To use “personally identifiable information” of Internet users. Personally identifiable information is that information that can be used alone or in combination with other information to identify, communicate with, or locate a person, or to identify a specific person in a public context.
What personal information do we collect from people who visit our blog, website, or apps on smartphones?
Users can visit our site under an anonymous identity, but when purchasing or registering on our website, you will be asked to enter your name and mail address.
Your email address, postal address, phone number, personal identification number, or other details that will help us provide you with a better service.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you request registration on our website, try to purchase one of our products, subscribe to a newsletter service, participate in a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
Users can change their personal information by logging into their account, and they can cancel their subscription to the postal service, so that no more e-mails reach them by following the steps mentioned at the end of each message.
How do we use the information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register on the site
Online, buy a product, subscribe to a newsletter service, participate in a survey or a marketing communication method, browse the website, or use some other feature of the website; In the following ways:
• In order to personalize the user experience and allow ourselves to deliver the quality of content and product offerings that may interest you.
• In order to improve our website to provide you with a better service.
• In order to allow ourselves to provide a better service for you by answering your inquiries submitted to customer service.
• In order to organize contests, special offers, polls, or other features of the website.
• In order to conduct your transactions quickly.
• To send periodic emails regarding your purchases or other products and services. How do we protect visitor information?
A comprehensive survey of our website is being done
Completely periodically in order to discover known security holes and vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our website as safe as possible. Your personal information is collected behind secure networks and cannot be accessed
Except by a limited number of persons who possess a special entry permit to such systems, and they are also required to maintain the confidentiality of information,
In addition, all credit card / sensitive information you provide to us is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We apply a variety of security standards when a user places orders, signs up for a subscription, or accesses his information. Are done
Yes, browser logs are small files that the site transfers
The website or its service provider is transferred to the hard drive of your computer via your internet browser (if you allow), which enables the website's systems
The website or its service provider can recognize your browser and collect and store certain information. For example, we use browser logs to help us remember and process items that you have added to your shopping cart.
In order to help us understand your preferences based on your current or past activities on the site, which enables us to provide you with an improved service. We also use browser logs to help us classify the data we have collected
About website browsing traffic and interactions that occur on it so that we can provide better site experience and tools in the future.
We use browser logs to:
• Helping to remember and process items added to the cart.
• Understand and store user preferences for future visits.
• Follow up on announcements.
• Classifying the data collected about browsing traffic and interactions on the site in order to provide better experience and tools in the future. We may also use other trusted services to track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time tracking logs are sent, and you can opt out of receiving all types of these logs.
You can do this through your browser settings (such as Internet Explorer).
Browser types have slight differences, so take a look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your device's reception of tracking logs.
If you turn off the feature of receiving browser logs, some features will be suspended, which will not affect the user experience that makes your visit to our site more.
Are effective, and some of our services may not function well. But you can send purchase requests to us.
Disclosure of confidential information by a third party We do not sell, exchange, or transfer your personally identifiable information to external parties except after prior notice to you, and this does not include partners
Hosting the website and other parties who help us to operate the website, administer our business or provide services to you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may disclose your information if we believe this would be in compliance with the law, or under the policies of our website, or to protect our rights or
- If our products or services are sold to a public, private, or government entity, we reserve the right to capture images and video footage of the products or services and use them for advertising and marketing purposes. We ensure that this usage will be for promotional purposes only, and no confidential information of the purchasing entity will be shared without their consent