(On-board diagnostics Bluetooth (OBD
- A small-medium that transfers data from the car's computer to the hub screen via Bluetooth technology.
- Helps you monitor fuel consumption, radiator water temperature, engine oil level, air temperature, engine pressure, airflow, and exit from the exhaust with a gearbox oil measurement.
- The ability to display the speedometer digitally from the car without any significant error rate.
- Its main function is to check the alarms that appear on the vehicle dashboard to find out the source that caused this with the possibility of canceling the alarms easily
* NOTE : Doesn't work on the screen only on the Android phone